We are able to quote assembly of our compression springs, torsion springs, extension springs , double torsion springs, drawbar springs, magazine springs or flat springs , stampings with your manufactured or out-sourced components. Patrick is also capable of providing value added secondary operations saving you time and money.
Examples of value added processes include: In house swedging, upsetting, threading/tapping, color ID, riveting, fastening, screwdriving, assembly and automation. Outside services such as shot peening, passivation, austempering, heat treating, deburring are performed by qualified expert subcontractors.
Patrick has been meeting the needs of our customers since 1984 and was founded on the principle of "dedication to the customer". Coupled with heavy investment in state-of-the-art CNC spring coiling equipment and a continual emphasis on quality, Patrick has attracted the best craftspeople in the trade. Patrick has over 55 coilers and numerous support equipment producing millions of springs for OEM’s and contract manufacturers around the world. We have a reputation for manufacturing the widest variety and most challenging of designs.
- Installing grips on flat forms or spring legs
- Installing fasteners to springs
- Manufacturing the spring leg onto a screw machine parts
- Looping a d-ring onto the loop of a spring
- Installing custom rubber onto handle
- Integrating vinyl tubing on legs of extension springs or torsion springs
- Performing further forming
- Threading two springs together creating an adjustable extension spring
- Riveting | Screwdriving