Our custom springs are manufactured on equipment that can use the following range of wire sizes:
Our equipment can produce wire forms with the following wire sizes:
- From .012” to .250” wire diameter:
- Based on estimated annual usage, one of the following methods will be utilized:
- Produced in Secondary Department to .020" -.250” Wire Diameter
- Produced in CNC Department to .020" -.195” Wire Diameter
- Produced in Multislide | Fourslide Department .012" - .250"
Precision Stampings & Flat Springs
Flat stock, in a multitude of sizes and materials, is manufactured to your specifications utilizing our fourslide / multislide machines. Examples are spring clips, retainers, brackets, connectors, bushings, clamps, collars, etc. Great for high volume demands and offers lower tooling costs than on other stamping equipment. We can ensure proper match of machinery to your design and material specifications for the most economical production.
- Strip Material min / Max:
- Min .005" x .062"
- Max .125" x 3.00"
Patrick Manufacturing is registered to ISO 9001:2015. A comprehensive quality management system ensures that your quality requirements are met. Probe sensing is used to support in-process inspection ensuring quality requirements are met. This attention to detail allows your customers to be assured that their projects are in capable hands. Certifications and PPAP’s are available upon request.
Order Process / Cost Analysis / Free sevices:
- Email your blueprint to Patrick Manufacturing for pricing
- We can work with your engineers to provide design assistance as it relates to the application or other spring data parameters
- Cost reduction analysis of new or existing jobs are always offered
- Receive your quote and place your order
- Pre-production samples free with production order
- Bar coded lables, manifests, and invoices
- ASN provided per customer's request (Advanced Shipping Notice)
- UPS shipment tracking number and notices given per your request
- Supplier Portal management - We adhere to your automated direction for PO, planning and shipping schedule.
- Design collaboration with your engineers to achieve your goals and solve problems
In House Capabilities
Our excellent in-house tooling for both coiling, secondary departments and precision tooling offers great flexibility for customers and their scheduling demands. We offer:
- 55 CNC and mechanical spring coilers and formers
- High speed (popcorn) spring coiling
- Fourslide | Multislide operations
- Latest technology in inspection measuring equipment
- Just-in-time delivery
- PPAP certifications upon request
- Bar coded labeling, shipping manifests and invoices
- Cost effective packaging of all our products