Our custom springs are manufactured on equipment that can use the following range of wire sizes:
Our equipment can produce wire forms and straighten & cut parts with the following wire sizes:
- From .012” to .250” wire diameter.
- Based on EAU and design, one of the following production methods will be utilized:
- Secondary Department: .020" -.250” wire diameter
- CNC Department: .020" -.236” wire diameter
Flat Springs & Specials
Strip stock for flat springs is manufactured to your specifications utilizing fourslide machine. Great for high volume demands and offers lower tooling costs. Straighten & Cut flat springs can be manufacturerd in two different production methods. We can ensure proper match of machinery to your design, material and usage for the most economical production method.
- Strip Material Min/Max:
Patrick Manufacturing is registered to ISO 9001:2015. A comprehensive quality management system ensures that your quality requirements are met. Probe sensing is used to support in-process inspection ensuring quality requirements are met. This attention to detail allows your customers to be assured that their projects are in capable hands. Certifications and PPAP’s are available upon request.
Order Process/Cost Analysis/Free Services:
- Email your blueprint to Patrick Manufacturing for pricing
- We can work with your engineers to provide design assistance as it relates to the application or other coiling or forming data parameters
- Cost reduction analysis of new or existing jobs are always offered
- Receive your quote and place your order
- Pre-production samples free with production order
- Bar coded lables, manifests, and invoices
- ASN provided per customer's request (Advanced Shipping Notice)
- UPS shipment tracking number and notices given per your request
- Supplier Portal management - We adhere to your automated direction for PO, planning and shipping schedule.
- Design collaboration with your engineers to achieve your goals and solve problems
In House Capabilities
Our excellent in-house tooling expertise for both coiling, secondary departments and stamping tooling offers great flexibility for customers and their scheduling demands. We offer:
- CNC and mechanical spring coilers and formers
- High speed (popcorn) spring coiling
- Fourslide Machine for strip straighten & cut
- Latest technology in inspection measuring equipment
- Just-in-time delivery
- PPAP certifications upon request
- Bar coded labeling, shipping manifests and invoices
- Cost effective packaging of all our products