Mid To High Volume Stampings, Flat Springs & Special Forms Are Skillfully Manufactured and Delivered On-time
Stampings and flat springs are made from flat stock and wire in a multitude of materials and are manufactured to your specifications. Some as simple as a flat strip to complex forms. Our equipment is a great match for mid to high volume demands and offer lower tooling charges than traditional punch press dies. We can ensure proper match of machinery to your design and material specifications for the most economical production. Multislides, fourslides or our proprietary automated equipment can produce your precision stampings or high volume wire forms. Examples of stampings made in multislide / fourslide include brackets, bushings, clamps, collars, connectors, connectors, flat springs, friction plates, friction plates, limiters, retainers, shims, shunts, spring clips, terminals, etc.
- Patrick has been meeting the needs of our customers since 1984 and was founded on the principle of ‘dedication to the customer’.
- Coupled with heavy investment in state-of-the-art coiling equipment and a continual emphasis on quality Patrick has attracted the best craftspeople in the trade. Patrick also offers value added operations and Product Assembly, Patrick can complete your simple add-ons. Click the link to learn more.
- Patrick has over 55 coilers and numerous support equipment producing millions of springs for OEM’s and contract manufacturers around the world.
- We have a reputation for manufacturing the widest variety and most challenging of designs. Flat springs are expertly manufactured to your specifications -
- high volume is our specialty!
As a result of our commitment we maintain an excellent reputation for exemplary service, quality parts and on-time delivery. All of which helps us to earn your confidence now and in the future. Get your free quote today!